How I Can Help You Buy a Home
Your home should fit your lifestyle. Your ideal home starts with the right floorplan and location. I focus on knowing the builders within the individual communities, and identifying the floorplans and building features. Whether it’s your first home or if you’re an experienced buyer, purchasing a home is a complex process.
By working with me, you’ll have the benefit of neighborhood level knowledge. I will help you to find a home in a neighborhood that fits your lifestyle, budget, plus meets your goals for location, design features, quality and value.
Once you’ve found the home that’s right for you, I will guide you through the process of making an offer;
negotiating the terms of the sale; getting your potential purchase inspected, repaired and appraised; and closing the sale.
When you work with me, you will:
- Be more likely to find the home that meets all your criteria
- Lessen the amount of time it will take to find your home
- Avoid the pitfalls of not knowing the less obvious downsides of some locations or neighborhoods
- Understand all the terms, processes and documents used when buying your home
- Have up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Have assistance with your 1031 Exchange, to avoid tax consequences, if you are an investor transferring equity from a previous investment.
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf, and is committed to looking after your best interests
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that all the details of your purchase are being taken care of by an experienced and knowledgeable professional
How I Can Help You Sell a Home
Helping find a buyer for your home is only one facet of a real estate professional’s job. There are many more aspects including explaining the basic real estate practices and principles and all the related paperwork, Performing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine your home’s value, helping to prepare your home for sale, listing your home, marketing your home, and keeping you informed throughout the process. When the sale begins, it’s important to work with someone who will assist you with the paperwork, negotiate on your behalf, make sure deadlines are met, and work with the escrow company.
By working with me, you will:
- Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your home by capitalizing on a geo-targeted marketing approach
- Reduce the number of days your home is on the market
- Benefit from my extensive experience in marketing investment property
- Get assistance with your 1031 exchange, if you are moving your proceeds to another investment.
- Become familiar with all the terms, processes and paperwork involved in selling your home
- Have confidence that your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers through my hyper-local marketing approach
- Receive regularly updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf
- Have peace of mind knowing that all the details of your sale are being handled properly by a licensed and trained professional